Introducing the Kaleidoscope Sanctuary Hub which will offer an out of hours mental health support to residents of Sandwell.
What is the Kaleidoscope Sanctuary Hub ?
The Kaleidoscope Sanctuary Hub aims to help vulnerable individuals there and then, preventing admissions to A&E or causing harm to themselves or others.
We offer a listening ear, offer support and advice along with signposting information. We will support individuals manage the difficult times. A friendly support worker, will work with the person to create a wellbeing plan and empower them to seek support for recovery.
What are the opening hours?
• Our service runs 6 days a week currently. (Every day except Friday)
• Current opening hours are 6pm -11 pm
As the service expands the days and hours of delivery will too!
What support are we offering?
• Phone calls
• Video support
• Face to Face- coming soon
• Text service- coming soon
Who we can help?
• Anyone aged 18+ who feels they are experiencing a mental health crisis but not in need of emergency services.
• Anyone who feeling alone and in need of some support.
• A family member or friend of someone, who is experiencing a mental health crisis.
How can the service be accessed?
Anyone who is in need of support can call us directly. We want to remove as many barriers as possible so we will accept self-referrals and also referral from the Sandwell crisis team. We will be working together to support Sandwell in their times of need.