If you are a woman in need of help sorting out your finances, please snap this up! 3 x FREE one-to-one sessions for 5 women with Marsha Russell – originally from round these parts, yay! We’re teaming up with Marsha’s not-for-profit company Your Money Your Way CIC to provide this pilot programme. We’ll have a waiting list so if there are more than 5 people interested, and if the sessions work out well, we will look at how we can bring you more in the New Year.Got more ideas about what’s needed or ideas about how you can help?Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Reading Friends
- Chair vacancy
- Mental health support from Sandwell Kaleidoscope
- Recycling collection suspended
- Help for households in Sandwell struggling financially this winter
- You’re not alone…
- Fred Jeffs – the sweetshop murder
- Help for households struggling financially this winter in Sandwell
- Financial advice sessions for women
- Presents for Bearwood
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.