- Sandwell, and particularly Smethwick, has a high rate of coronavirus infections. COVID-19 is a potentially fatal illness – you must do all you can to avoid infection. This includes social distancing, using face coverings and not having non-essential visitors into your home.
- If someone in your household has coronavirus symptoms, or has tested positive, they need to isolate away from the rest of the household as much as possible. Make sure they have their own room and are separated from others as much as possible.
- If you run a workplace, shop or pub, please ensure social distancing and hand washing. Shop customers must wear face coverings at all times. For advice, or if you have positive cases within your workforce or community organisation, contact the Public Health team
Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Reading Friends
- Chair vacancy
- Mental health support from Sandwell Kaleidoscope
- Recycling collection suspended
- Help for households in Sandwell struggling financially this winter
- You’re not alone…
- Fred Jeffs – the sweetshop murder
- Help for households struggling financially this winter in Sandwell
- Financial advice sessions for women
- Presents for Bearwood
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.