Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Bob on it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- linderjeet gurmukh on it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Bob on Polling station review
- Felicity Somervell on Polling station review
- Bob on Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- Superstar at Silvershine Jazz
- Polling station review
- Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Friday, at Lightwoods House….
- July e-Bulletin
- Thimblemill Library to host Sandwell’s first LGBTQ+ festival
- Alex Clarke at The Silvershine
- June Bearwood e-Bulletin
- Saturday at the ‘Mill
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.
Monthly Archives: December 2018
The January edition of the Bearwood eBulletin is now available for download here If you want to receive your copy directly to your e-mail every month, just complete the subscription form here
In January, the Any Book Bookclub will be meeting for the fourth time. We normally meet on the second Tuesday of the month, at 7.30pm at Thimblemill library. As the name suggests, instead of having a single book that everyone reads and which … Continue reading
People in the Black Country have been warned about a new scam trying to steal their hard earned cash. Crooks are now sending out emails claiming to be from the TV Licensing Authority saying there is a problem with their … Continue reading
Whether you do your shopping online, or do your main weekly shop in a supermarket chain, you can still help our local economy and support local traders by getting some items from our shops on Bearwood Road. #UseItOrLoseIt
…and the Bearwood xmas tree is looking good!
Lightwoods House December 9th – 22nd Artist Emma Archer left her native Birmingham nearly a decade ago to immerse herself in a new life in the Italian countryside. By that time she’d spent a decade on the front lines of … Continue reading