Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Bob on it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- linderjeet gurmukh on it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Bob on Polling station review
- Felicity Somervell on Polling station review
- Bob on Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- Superstar at Silvershine Jazz
- Polling station review
- Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Friday, at Lightwoods House….
- July e-Bulletin
- Thimblemill Library to host Sandwell’s first LGBTQ+ festival
- Alex Clarke at The Silvershine
- June Bearwood e-Bulletin
- Saturday at the ‘Mill
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.
Monthly Archives: August 2018
The September edition of the Bearwood eBulletin is now available for download here If you want to receive your copy directly to your e-mail every month, just complete the subscription form here
Over the last few weeks, on this page and in my mailbox, there have been loads of complaints about late night/early hours disturbances. Cars revving, handbrake turns, screaming tyres, shouting and screaming, usually near bars…The Pheasant, Sion Bar, The George … Continue reading
This promises to be something special… Two caravans – each one a specially created performance space, each one a different part of an experience shared across cultures – the British seaside. These unique shows created from interviews with the people … Continue reading
Plans by a developer to convert the rooms above the shops on Bearwood Road into nearly 50 bedsits have been rejected by Sandwell Council’s Planning Committee. The committee heard from residents in Herbert Road, and Ward councillor Bob Piper, that … Continue reading