Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Caroline Wilson on Consultation on banning pavement parking
- pat on A useful site…
- Bob on Urgent message from David Stevens, Sandwell MBC Chief Executive
- Paul Westwood on Urgent message from David Stevens, Sandwell MBC Chief Executive
- Paul Westwood on Consultation on banning pavement parking
- Help for households in Sandwell struggling financially this winter
- You’re not alone…
- Fred Jeffs – the sweetshop murder
- Help for households struggling financially this winter in Sandwell
- Financial advice sessions for women
- Presents for Bearwood
- Lockdown…Part 2
- Light up Bearwood
- A useful site…
- Coronavirus outbreak at Bearwood GP surgery
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
The first time that I visited the Open Mic at the Mill I didn’t know what to expect. In fact, every time I visit Open Mic at the ‘Mill I don’t know what to expect, and that is the glorious … Continue reading
A month-long roadshow of workshops and sessions to get artists of all ages being creative and talking about the future of the arts is coming to Sandwell. ‘mARTch’ – art in March – will give artists, dancers, photographers, poets and … Continue reading
Spanish lessons at the 'Mill
Over the past five years, Sandwell Council has invested millions of pounds in the upgrade and renewal of sport and leisure buildings in the borough. This began with the opening of Tipton Leisure Centre and Portway Lifestyle Centre in 2013, … Continue reading
Lightwoods House is nearing completion, and Richard Marshall has been inside for a sneak preview…