National Express are consulting on changes to bus services which would impact on some routes in Bearwood. The main impact is on these routes:
50A & 50C – West Bromwich to Bearwood
● 50A & 50C replaced by changes to 48, 83 & 89 and new service 48A.
● 48A would serve Salop Road, Bristnall Hall Road and George Road.
● 83 would cover Crocketts Lane, Price Street and Windmill Lane between Cape Hill and West Bromwich.
● Route 82 maintains the link between Bearwood and Cape Hill.
48 – West Bromwich to Northfield and 48A – West Bromwich to Bearwood via Salop Road, Bristnall Hall Road and George Road
● 48 to continue beyond Bearwood to Harborne, Q.E. Hospital, Weoley Castle and Northfield every 30 minutes.
● New 48A introduced between West Bromwich and Bearwood to cover Salop Road, Bristnall Hall Road and George Road.
● Frequency of buses between West Bromwich and Bearwood increased to every 15 minutes on 48 & 48A.
National Express is looking to make changes in April 2017. They would like your feedback – good or bad – on their proposals by Sunday 5 February. They have asked for comments to be sent by email to email@example.com. However, should you have a query you would like to discuss with them please do get in touch with Richard Hardman (firstname.lastname@example.org).