Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Live at Why Not?
- Bearwood Action for refugees presents….
- Superstar at Silvershine Jazz
- Polling station review
- Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Friday, at Lightwoods House….
- July e-Bulletin
- Thimblemill Library to host Sandwell’s first LGBTQ+ festival
- Alex Clarke at The Silvershine
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.
Daily Archives: October 18, 2016
For one day only We Are Bearwood are re-opening Coffee Junction for a conversation café where we will be giving free drinks and cakes in exchange for a bit of your time and your stories of Bearwood, both real and … Continue reading
Warley Woods has been voted one of the most popular public parks in Britain from those parks awarded Green Flag status. It is a tremendous achievement and demonstrates the affection the park has amongst people in the community, and it … Continue reading