Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Bob on it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- linderjeet gurmukh on it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Bob on Polling station review
- Felicity Somervell on Polling station review
- Bob on Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- Superstar at Silvershine Jazz
- Polling station review
- Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Friday, at Lightwoods House….
- July e-Bulletin
- Thimblemill Library to host Sandwell’s first LGBTQ+ festival
- Alex Clarke at The Silvershine
- June Bearwood e-Bulletin
- Saturday at the ‘Mill
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Janice Stirrup, a mother of two and grandmother of one from Oldbury is to undertake an extreme and challenging sponsored zip wire run in aid of a local charity, Sandwell Young Carers. The event is to take place on 10th … Continue reading
Another Simon Lea stunner…
Just weeks after Bearwood lost the Coffee Junction cafe, we hear of another one planning to open. The Serenity Cafe will open shortly in the former Gregg’s shop down near The Bear, and we wish them the best of luck! … Continue reading
Simon Lea's Misty summer woods… Taken this morning up in the woods. There was no sunlight so had to work quite hard to find a reasonably interesting shot! Fortunately here there was a fallen tree, a bright red/orange tree and … Continue reading
A message from Julia Morris… Unfortunately Rounder’s at Lightwoods Park is cancelled for this evening but will be back on next week – hope to see you there!’
In the summer sunshine….(Photo courtesy of Ken Harrison)