Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Bearwood Action for refugees presents….
- Superstar at Silvershine Jazz
- Polling station review
- Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Friday, at Lightwoods House….
- July e-Bulletin
- Thimblemill Library to host Sandwell’s first LGBTQ+ festival
- Alex Clarke at The Silvershine
- June Bearwood e-Bulletin
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Another Simon Lea stunner…
Major improvements are coming to a busy junction in Bearwood as part of a £700,000 scheme. The crossroads near the Bear, where Sandon Road and Three Shires Oak Road cross Bearwood Road, will be upgraded over the next few months. … Continue reading
Another absolute stunner from Simon Lea: “Between the shadows! With the sun popping out between clouds it led to patchy areas of sunlight in the woods. Some bits in the light, other bits in shade and the trees in the … Continue reading
…and try out the splendid Windsor too!