Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Bob on it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- linderjeet gurmukh on it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Bob on Polling station review
- Felicity Somervell on Polling station review
- Bob on Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- Superstar at Silvershine Jazz
- Polling station review
- Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Friday, at Lightwoods House….
- July e-Bulletin
- Thimblemill Library to host Sandwell’s first LGBTQ+ festival
- Alex Clarke at The Silvershine
- June Bearwood e-Bulletin
- Saturday at the ‘Mill
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.
Monthly Archives: March 2016
Get yourselves to Lightwoods Park between now and 10th April. Gandey’s Circus is really putting on a great show. The finale, is an amazing extravaganza. Here’s a little teaser. Thanks to Gurmej. #smethwickrocks #wearesmethwick #strongertogether
The Warley Woods Community Trust Easter Egg Roll, Painted Egg competition and Treasure Hunt are all taking place on Easter Monday, March 28th at the top of the meadow by the Upper St Mary's/Barclay Road Road entrance from 10.30 am. … Continue reading
This year's Sandwell's Young people's talent competition is being run in conjunction with Sandwell College. The Smethwick area final is being held at Thimblemill Library, on 23rd April, and you have until 3rd April to get your audition form in. … Continue reading
Setting up today in Lightwoods Park…
Simon Lea captures Bearwood looking pretty in pink!
…and don't blame me if they don't know that Lightwoods Park isn't in Brum