For those of you who were unable to get the the presentation last week on the final plans for the Lightwoods Park and House project, (or even for those that were and who want to study them in detail) Cherie has saved them as a PDF file that you can save and open on your computer, however, be warned, it is a large and quite detailed file and some of the detailed drawings may be difficult to see. Click here to download.
Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Caroline Wilson on Consultation on banning pavement parking
- pat on A useful site…
- Bob on Urgent message from David Stevens, Sandwell MBC Chief Executive
- Paul Westwood on Urgent message from David Stevens, Sandwell MBC Chief Executive
- Paul Westwood on Consultation on banning pavement parking
- Presents for Bearwood
- Lockdown…Part 2
- Light up Bearwood
- A useful site…
- Coronavirus outbreak at Bearwood GP surgery
- Beware of Covid Scammers
- Urgent message from David Stevens, Sandwell MBC Chief Executive
- Feeling unwell? Get a test!
- Consultation on banning pavement parking
- Shoppers, drinkers and diners urged to avoid unsafe businesses
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.