Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Bob on it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- linderjeet gurmukh on it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Bob on Polling station review
- Felicity Somervell on Polling station review
- Bob on Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- Superstar at Silvershine Jazz
- Polling station review
- Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Friday, at Lightwoods House….
- July e-Bulletin
- Thimblemill Library to host Sandwell’s first LGBTQ+ festival
- Alex Clarke at The Silvershine
- June Bearwood e-Bulletin
- Saturday at the ‘Mill
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.
Monthly Archives: September 2014
..and have fun at Thimblemill Library! …and Slimming World follows straight after at 7.30pm!
Sandwell Council's planning committee this evening voted to reject plans to build luxury homes on the land alongside Thimblemill pool. Smethwick Ward councillors Richard Marshall and Linda Horton, and Abbey councillor Bob Piper urged the committee to throw out the … Continue reading
Plans to chop down the woodland on the Thimblemill Recreation ground to clear the way for building 13 luxury homes will go to Sandwell Council's planning committee on Wednesday. The plans have been recommended for approval by planning officers, despite … Continue reading
For all those who think Harborne is nirvana… via the brilliant Simon Lea
Lots of people, with lots of good ideas for Bearwood Road improvements this evening. The impressive thing was that there were so many people with such a positivity and enthusiasm for the area, keen to discuss the proposals in the … Continue reading
Tonight, between 6pm and 8pm there is a drop-in session to give you an opportunity to take a look at some draft plans for improvements along Bearwood Road It isn't a 'meeting' in the sense that you turn up, sit … Continue reading