Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Live at Why Not?
- Bearwood Action for refugees presents….
- Superstar at Silvershine Jazz
- Polling station review
- Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Friday, at Lightwoods House….
- July e-Bulletin
- Thimblemill Library to host Sandwell’s first LGBTQ+ festival
- Alex Clarke at The Silvershine
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.
Daily Archives: March 7, 2014
Three applications for licensing on this weeks licensing update, including the hearing date for the proposed new pub, the Lightwoods Park beer festival application, and one for an extension of hours for refreshments until as late as 3.am.
Councillor Steve Eling reports back on the Bearwood Neighbourhood Forum meeting held last night (Wednesday 5th March) at St Mary’s Church Hall. The Neighbourhood Forum was well attended by local residents with the hall being full and received reports back … Continue reading