Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Bob on it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- linderjeet gurmukh on it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Bob on Polling station review
- Felicity Somervell on Polling station review
- Bob on Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- Superstar at Silvershine Jazz
- Polling station review
- Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Friday, at Lightwoods House….
- July e-Bulletin
- Thimblemill Library to host Sandwell’s first LGBTQ+ festival
- Alex Clarke at The Silvershine
- June Bearwood e-Bulletin
- Saturday at the ‘Mill
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.
Monthly Archives: February 2014
These are some examples of the flexibility around the concept of 'living walls' that we would like to adopt in some form in Bearwood. Marks & Spencers, Sheffield Sutton High Street New Street Station, Birmingham Aile Street, London
Plans are underway for yet another bumper Bank Holiday festival in Lightwoods Park. We have got many of the same things as last year…but more of it!! (Including toilets, you'll be pleased to hear). So the Sandwell's Strongest Man, which … Continue reading
I’m told by the building inspectors that the workman should be ok, obviously barring any unforeseen problems.
There has been a major incident in Barclay Road on the vacant land between 103-109 Barclay Road. A workman on the site has fallen fairly deeply into serious mud and the site is currently closed off and the road closed … Continue reading
Simon Lea's incredible picture of stars over a Warley Woods.
Thimblemill Brook is one of our three green spaces here in Bearwood, a positive haven of urban wildlife and fauna… but it is also playing another key environmental role.The floods down South and in the West Country have obviously been … Continue reading
The full line-up for the next few months at Bearwood's own jazz venue, the Silvershine Jazz Cub has now been announced. Do your bit…help to Keep Music Live!