Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Caroline Wilson on Consultation on banning pavement parking
- pat on A useful site…
- Bob on Urgent message from David Stevens, Sandwell MBC Chief Executive
- Paul Westwood on Urgent message from David Stevens, Sandwell MBC Chief Executive
- Paul Westwood on Consultation on banning pavement parking
- Help for households in Sandwell struggling financially this winter
- You’re not alone…
- Fred Jeffs – the sweetshop murder
- Help for households struggling financially this winter in Sandwell
- Financial advice sessions for women
- Presents for Bearwood
- Lockdown…Part 2
- Light up Bearwood
- A useful site…
- Coronavirus outbreak at Bearwood GP surgery
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.
Monthly Archives: October 2013
In the last twelve months there have been some serious road traffic accidents on the Hagley Road West near the Dog public house. The junction with Galton Road on to Hagley Road has been an accident black spot for a … Continue reading
Bearwood Traders and Smethwick police have managed to secure nearly £6,000 for a digital radio system to link up shops in Bearwood to try to reduce crime in the shopping centre. The money will come out of a fund set … Continue reading
About the event Bearwood Youth Board are now based at Thimblemill Library. The group meets every Monday 6pm – 8pm (next meeting 28th October) and its totally free to Join and attend. The group aims to give Young People a … Continue reading
…that group of lads who played at Thimblemill Baths?
Regular readers of this blog will be familiar with the fabulous images of Warley Woods, Lightwoods Park and Thimblemill Pool by local photographer Simon Lea. Well now if you are looking around for a Christmas present with a local flavour, … Continue reading