One of the tasks of the fire service is to attend serious road traffic accidents. Cutting people out of crashed vehicles is a job they would rather not have to carry out, and on our Fire Service page they have some road safety advice which could help to reduce the number of times they are required to do it.
Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Caroline Wilson on Consultation on banning pavement parking
- pat on A useful site…
- Bob on Urgent message from David Stevens, Sandwell MBC Chief Executive
- Paul Westwood on Urgent message from David Stevens, Sandwell MBC Chief Executive
- Paul Westwood on Consultation on banning pavement parking
- Presents for Bearwood
- Lockdown…Part 2
- Light up Bearwood
- A useful site…
- Coronavirus outbreak at Bearwood GP surgery
- Beware of Covid Scammers
- Urgent message from David Stevens, Sandwell MBC Chief Executive
- Feeling unwell? Get a test!
- Consultation on banning pavement parking
- Shoppers, drinkers and diners urged to avoid unsafe businesses
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.