…the bride & groom would like to say “Thank You” to:
- Curio Bridal Boutique, Abbey Road, Smethwick and Seamstress Jacqui for Wedding Dress and alterations
- Cabbella’s Hair Salon, Hagley Road West, Oldbury for bride and bridesmaids hair
- Salon G on Three Shires Oak Road, Bearwood and in particular Gemma for bridal make up
- Friends of Lightwoods Park and House for making the wedding possible including massive thank you to Richard and Marie Marshall.
- Tony from Sandwell Council for his assistance with arrangements for the ceremony.
- Gary the Flower Man from Bearwood High Street for supplying all the flowers
- Carly Beaman and Steve from R Studio Photography for their very generous contribution of free photography for the big day.
- Laura Levis from Laura’s Homemade Bakes for her Cake Pop favours
- Sharon of Chocolate Dreams for the generous contribution of a free chocolate fountain post ceremony
- The Kitchen Garden Café in Kings Heath for hosting the reception
- National Express West Midlands for the vintage bus.
- All our family and friends from far and wide for all their help and support
Anyone else who I might have forgotten to mention…. In particular…
All the lovely people of Bearwood for their kind words and support….it looks like it may be a cold and showery day so any warmth in the presence of Beeers would be appreciated!!
Maria and Lee
Those of you who want to wish our first Lightwoods couple all the best for the future (2pm for 2.30pm) will be more than welcome!