Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Bob on it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- linderjeet gurmukh on it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Bob on Polling station review
- Felicity Somervell on Polling station review
- Bob on Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- Superstar at Silvershine Jazz
- Polling station review
- Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Friday, at Lightwoods House….
- July e-Bulletin
- Thimblemill Library to host Sandwell’s first LGBTQ+ festival
- Alex Clarke at The Silvershine
- June Bearwood e-Bulletin
- Saturday at the ‘Mill
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.
Monthly Archives: May 2013
For those who don’t already subscribe to the e-mail of our e-Bulletin, the June edition can be downloaded on our e-Bulletin page here.
The Incredible Edible network is a national umbrella group for members who believe that providing public access to healthy, local food can enrich their communities. Together with the Be the Change Trust they are embarking on a project to plant up the tubs around Bearwood Shopping Centre, … Continue reading
Thanks to Ian Dangerfield, via Enjoy Bearwood
Now, didn't I say that there were some proper photographers there, taking much better pictures than my 'snaps'. Well, here are just three from Simon Lea's excellent wedding album… there are more here on his Facebook page.
The wind it did howl… and the rain it threatened, but eventually that rascally old sun popped out to bless Maria and Lee in our first ever Lightwoods Park wedding. Congratulations both, and may you have a long and happy … Continue reading
…the bride & groom would like to say “Thank You” to: Curio Bridal Boutique, Abbey Road, Smethwick and Seamstress Jacqui for Wedding Dress and alterations Cabbella’s Hair Salon, Hagley Road West, Oldbury for bride and bridesmaids hair Salon G on … Continue reading