Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Caroline Wilson on Consultation on banning pavement parking
- pat on A useful site…
- Bob on Urgent message from David Stevens, Sandwell MBC Chief Executive
- Paul Westwood on Urgent message from David Stevens, Sandwell MBC Chief Executive
- Paul Westwood on Consultation on banning pavement parking
- Help for households in Sandwell struggling financially this winter
- You’re not alone…
- Fred Jeffs – the sweetshop murder
- Help for households struggling financially this winter in Sandwell
- Financial advice sessions for women
- Presents for Bearwood
- Lockdown…Part 2
- Light up Bearwood
- A useful site…
- Coronavirus outbreak at Bearwood GP surgery
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Regular readers of this blog will be familiar with the photography of Ken Harrison, who on a number of occasions has kindly donated his photographs for our use on here. You may also recall and/or visited the exhibition of his … Continue reading
Via Sandwell Council's twitter feed: “@sandwellcouncil: Birmingham have told us Sandon Rd, between City Rd & Barnsley Rd, may be closed from tomorrow morning for urgent repairs. Allow extra time.”
Last chance to vote for a new classroom for Bearwood Road school. Thursday is Valentine's day, and it is also the last chance to vote in the poll for a new school building for Bearwood Road primary school. Follow this … Continue reading
Remember Simon who took those fantastic pictures of Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods a couple of weeks ago… well here are some equally dramatic photographs of the area around the Thimblemill Pool. The incredible thing to realise is that the … Continue reading
Three applications to this weeks list. Further details on the Council's planning website.
Some brilliant ideas for Valentine's Day here at Welovebearwood to help you celebrate and support local Bearwood initiatives. Oh, and thanks for the reminder, Jo.
We have received a revised planning application for the site of the former New Talbot public house. This time with apartments and no restaurant. Details can be found here.