After this morning's snow, and so far this evening, we are able to report the subway under the Hagley Road remains relatively dry. However, due to an enthusiastic dose of disinfectant by the cleaners, it smells to high heaven! Better than some of the smells we are used to down there, I suppose.
Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Chair vacancy
- Mental health support from Sandwell Kaleidoscope
- Recycling collection suspended
- Help for households in Sandwell struggling financially this winter
- You’re not alone…
- Fred Jeffs – the sweetshop murder
- Help for households struggling financially this winter in Sandwell
- Financial advice sessions for women
- Presents for Bearwood
- Lockdown…Part 2
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.