Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Live at Why Not?
- Bearwood Action for refugees presents….
- Superstar at Silvershine Jazz
- Polling station review
- Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Friday, at Lightwoods House….
- July e-Bulletin
- Thimblemill Library to host Sandwell’s first LGBTQ+ festival
- Alex Clarke at The Silvershine
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.
Daily Archives: January 14, 2013
After this morning's snow, and so far this evening, we are able to report the subway under the Hagley Road remains relatively dry. However, due to an enthusiastic dose of disinfectant by the cleaners, it smells to high heaven! Better … Continue reading
Just one planning application on this week's list, and that is the re-submission of plans which have been amended after the previous submission was withdrawn. Details and drawings can be viewed here