Welcome to…...the blog of the Sandwell Abbey Ward Labour councillors.
- Bob on it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- linderjeet gurmukh on it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Bob on Polling station review
- Felicity Somervell on Polling station review
- Bob on Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- Superstar at Silvershine Jazz
- Polling station review
- Jonathan’s in the Park presents…
- it’s judging week for the Bearwood front garden competition
- Friday, at Lightwoods House….
- July e-Bulletin
- Thimblemill Library to host Sandwell’s first LGBTQ+ festival
- Alex Clarke at The Silvershine
- June Bearwood e-Bulletin
- Saturday at the ‘Mill
Promoted by Bob Piper of 115 Barclay Rd, B67 5JZ on behalf of the Labour Party, care of 39 Victoria Street London, SW1H 0HA . Hosted (printed) by Wordpress who are not responsible for any of the contents of these posts.
Please note however, that The Labour Party is not responsible for the content of this website or individual posts as, unless specifically stated, we are writing solely in a personal and individual capacity.
Monthly Archives: January 2013
A note from Cherie O'Sullivan: This is just a quick note to inform you that the tree felling works in Lightwoods Park that will involve thinning the trees in the densely wooded area at the corner of the park near … Continue reading
A local resident (who insists she is not a Daily Mail reader) poses the question as to whether the sort of litter squad highlighted in this story is a good idea or not. It’s an interesting question, because lots of … Continue reading
Photographer Simon Lea sent me these pictures of Warley Woods and Lightwoods Park taken over the last week. He really captures the shade and light in some wonderful pictures which show how beautiful our parks are. Thank you Simon.
With Shrove Tuesday (pancake day) and National Chip Week (really) on the horizon, the Sandwell Fire Service have got some useful advice about fire safety in the kitchen which might just save your life. See more on our Fire Service … Continue reading
We'll be joining people across the world in marking Holocaust Memorial Day tomorrow. Everybody is welcome to come along to the service at the Memorial Gardens, by the Register Office in West Bromwich High Street, at 10.30am. There will also … Continue reading