Via Enjoy Bearwood…
A Drive-In Movie is all about the unique experience, so make the most it with our Top 5 Tips!!!
1. Pre-book your tickets in advance, you wouldn’t want to be disappointed now would you!
2. Clean your windscreen, you want to get a great view from inside your car so give it a good clean inside and out!
3. Choose good company, there is nothing worse than going to movies with Mr Sleepy or Mrs Chatterbox!
4. Get your snacks and drinks before the movie starts so you can enjoy the film without missing any of it!
5. Get there early, to get a great spot, get settled and ready to relax and enjoy a great movie!